Welcome to Hillview!
We are glad you have chosen to check us out.
Hillview is an active, compassionate and welcoming congregation. All people are welcome here. You do not have to look or believe the same as the person sitting next to you! Questions are encouraged. We believe that doubt is an essential part of faith.
We look forward to seeing you in church, whether it is Sunday morning or one of our weekday activities. You are also welcome to stop by the church office during the week and chat with staff.
Grace and Peace, Brenda
F.A.Q. (Frequently Asked Questions)
- When are your worship services? Are the services different? We have two worship services one at 8:30 a.m. and one at 10:30 a.m. Our worship services combine contemporary and traditional worship experiences.
- Where are you located? Our address is 8525 West Ustick Rd., Boise. Map
- Do you have child care? Yes, child care is available all morning. Our nursery is staffed by an adult who has her Boise City child care license and is CPR-First Aid certified plus teenagers who are CPR-First Aid certified and have either child care experience or have taken a babysitting course. Our adult, Peggy, has had in-depth background checks. She belongs to a professional organization for preschool teachers and takes 30 hours of continuing education a year. We offer a safe and happy child care environment.
- Do you have Sunday School classes for children? Faith Quest (Sunday School)
- What sorts of classes do you have for youth? Faith Quest (education)
We also have an active Youth Group. Youth Group
- Are there classes or small groups for adults? Faith Quest (education)
- Do you have groups specifically for women? UMW
- Are there activities for men? Men meet for breakfast on the second Saturday of each month at Moon’s Café on Fairview Ave.. Every winter they hold a retreat at Cascade.
- Who do I contact if I have questions about your church? Call the church office at 375-0392. Claudia, our friendly secretary, will be glad to help you. Office hours are Monday-Thursday, 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Would you like to know more about what's going on at Hillview? Check out our Newsletters and Sermon archives for a good start!